月月 · 倫敦人文之旅Helen · London Cultural Tours

博物館教育 · 學校合作Museum Education · School Partnerships

學校專項For Schools

作為一輩子從事教育事業的人,學生在我心中,始終有一個特別的位置。 Teaching has been my life's work, and students have always held a special place in my heart.

壹 —— 教育,是我一生的志業I — A Lifelong Commitment to Education

從課堂到博物館From the classroom to the museum

十八歲從師範畢業後,我便在中國中學任教,傳道授業,樂此不疲。後來在香港延續這份教育理想,創立教育服務公司,專為香港學校提供課程深化與延展活動、教師培訓,以及課外活動設計,並以 task-based、activity-based 的教學方式,將活動與學習目標緊密結合,達到最理想的教學效果。那段全心投入教育的歲月,至今仍是我最珍視的回憶。公司後來成為香港教育局有史以來首先認可的五間服務公司之一,也為香港的英語教學做出了可觀的貢獻。 I began teaching in secondary school in China straight after graduating from teacher training college at eighteen, and found real joy in it from the start. I later brought that same commitment to Hong Kong, where I founded an education company offering curriculum enrichment and extension activities, teacher training, and extracurricular programme design for local schools, built around task-based and activity-based learning designed to align activities closely with learning outcomes. That period of full immersion in education remains one of the most meaningful chapters of my life. The company was later recognised as one of the first five service providers ever approved by Hong Kong's Education Bureau, and made a considerable contribution to English-language teaching across the city.

來到英國,投身博物館講解,其實是這份教育理想的延續。如何從學生的角度出發,把博物館背後的知識脈絡、歷史大局、文化價值與哲學理念,講得深入淺出、讓人願意聽、記得住,是我最大的動力,也是我一直在追求的目標。在我與英國中學合作的過程中,於大英博物館中國展廳的講解,便融合了文物、中國歷史、中國文化核心與中文學習。 Coming to the UK to work as a museum guide has, in many ways, been a continuation of that same educational calling. My constant aim is to take the knowledge, history, and cultural values behind a museum's collection, and present them in a way that genuinely engages students — clearly, memorably, and from their own point of view. In my work with British secondary schools, tours of the China Gallery at the British Museum have combined artefacts, Chinese history, the core values of Chinese culture, and Mandarin language learning within a single session.

貳 —— 為什麼選擇我II — Why Work With Me

扎實的學術,教育者的溫度Solid scholarship, a teacher's warmth

我的教育背景、工作經驗、語言能力,以及對教學始終如一的熱忱,讓我特別適合,也樂於承擔這項工作。我在英國藝術史頂尖學府——科陶德藝術學院的深造背景,也讓每一次講解都建立在扎實的學術基礎之上,兼顧歷史脈絡的準確與人文溫度的傳遞。 My background in education, professional experience, language ability, and consistent enthusiasm for teaching make this work one I'm especially suited to, and glad to take on. My postgraduate training in Art History at The Courtauld Institute of Art ensures that every tour is grounded in solid scholarship, while remaining warm and accessible.

  • 中學教師出身,深諳課堂節奏與學生心理A trained secondary school teacher who understands classroom rhythm and how students learn
  • 普通話、廣東話、英語三語授課Sessions delivered in Mandarin, Cantonese or English
  • task-based、activity-based 教學設計,活動與學習目標緊密結合Task-based, activity-based design that ties every activity to a learning outcome

叁 —— 合作方式III — How We Work Together

從學校的需求出發Starting from your school's needs

我與學校深度合作,從學校的實際需求出發,以學生的能力與興趣為設計核心,量身規劃教案、活動與工作紙,讓學生學有所得、印象深刻。歡迎學校組團洽詢,共同設計適合貴校的博物館學習體驗。 I work closely with each school, starting from its specific needs and designing lesson plans, activities, and worksheets around students' abilities and interests — so that what they learn stays with them. Schools are warmly invited to get in touch to design a museum learning experience together.

學校合作洽詢 →Enquire about a school visit →